Monday 10 December 2012

Bookshelf Tour!

One of my absolute favourite things to do is read, and this therefore results in me owning a heck of a lot of books. Thankfully, last year I had a Kindle given to me as a gift so I have managed to whittle down the amount of physical copies of books that I own. But here is the contents of my bookshelf.
*p.s. I don't usually have tinsel around it, but being Christmas and all*


My bookcase is from Argos, for about £60 this time last year. I skipped the second shelf because it will be in my DVD collection in my next blog post.


The top of my bookcase- 
Eeyore, ariel for TV, Pygmy Puff(called Arnold), and the Shopaholic series, Remember Me, Can You Keep a Secret and Undomestic Goddess and my hamsters treats.


1st shelf
(at the top) To kill a Mockingbird, The world of the Hunger Games and THG Tribute Guide, The Great Gatsby and The Night Circus
(from left to right) Twilight series, The Woman in Black, The Hunger Games series, an American version of Harry Potter and the 'Scorers Stone', The Harry Potter Series, Uglies, The Perks Of Being a Wallflower, Night School, The Hundred Year Old Man Who Jumped Out Of a Window and Disappeared, Divergent & Insurgent, The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo and Here Come The Girls.


2nd Shelf
(from left to right) A Desirable Residence, The Tennis Party, Cocktails For Three, The Wedding Girl, Swimming Pool Sunday, Sleeping Arrangements, The Gatecrasher, A Bend in the Road, The Choice, Dear John, The Lucky One, The House of Night Series (minus the sixth one because that is the book I am currently reading), The Love Academy, Out Of The Blue, Cafe Tropicana, California Club, Diva Las Vegas, I Love Capri, On the Road to Mr Right, The Paradise Room and (at the top) The Last Song.


3rd shelf
(from left to right) Tom Daley- My story, (behind Simba) Girl on the Run, The Newly Weds, Bridesmaids, My single Friend, Secrets at St Judes series (New Girl, Jealous Girl, Drama Girl, Rebel Girl), A Spring Affair, The Yorkshire Pudding Club, The Birds and the Bees, White Wedding, An Autumn Crush, A Summer Fling, My Life Starring Mum and Hollywood Bliss.
Wii Games- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario Kart Wii, Lego Harry Potter years 5-7, Sonic Colours.
Cd's- Maroon 5- Overexposed, Ed Sheeran- Loose Change, + and Songs I Wrote With Amy.
Then I have The Casual Vacancy and random school text books and revision books.

The coloured words in the list are my favourite books.

Authors books who I have mentioned- Stephanie Meyer, Susan Hill, Susanne Collins, JK Rowling, Scott Westerfield, Jonas Johnson, Harper Lee, Erin Morganstern, FScott Fitzgerald, Veronica Roth, Stieg Larrson, Milly Johnson, Sophie Kinsella, Nicolas Sparks, P.C and Kristin Cast, Belinda Jones, Jane Costello, Carmen Reid, Chloe Rayban.





No comments:

Post a Comment