Tuesday 11 December 2012

Fred, my hamster

So I absolutely cannot make a blog without doing a whole post dedicated to my little Russian dwarf hamster called Fred. I got her (yes her! It's a girl) in January and I also got another one as well and named them Fred and George after the Weasley twins in Harry Potter, however, sadly George had an underlying kidney problem that we didn't know about and became very sick about 8 months after buying her, resulting in her dying. Fred is now nearly a year old and is as healthy (and spoilt, I hasten to add) as ever. 
The very first day I got them

George

Fred

Fred

Fred

I don't think anyone understands how long it took me to get this photograph

George

So they are my two little rascals and just to show you how spoilt Fred is, I thought I would show you what I got her for Christmas.
Most spoilt hamster in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment