Friday 2 August 2013

Thoughts on Game of Thrones

I recently started watching Game of Thrones about a month ago. There is currently three series and about 10 episodes in each, so for me to still be only on series 2 this late on tells me a lot. This is coming from a person who watched all five series of Merlin which has about 13/14 episodes in each in less than a month whilst I was still at school and therefore didn't have access to the TV all day. I am at home now and so statistically thinking I should be finished with Game of Thrones by now, but I am not.
I don't really know why I am not completely in love with it. There is something about it that I just don't connect with. I like it but I don't love it and I wont be buying it on DVD. It has definitely grown on me however, because I only really started liking it around about episode 5 of series one so. I can only imagine it gets better as I watch more episodes.

My favourite characters are definitely Daenerys Targaryen and Arya Stark. I think that they are the most badass, loveable and complex characters and I always look forward to them coming on the screen because I know I'll be entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment