Wednesday 4 February 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: RED QUEEN by VICTORIA AVEYARD

This book, if you read my most anticipated reads of 2015 (which if you haven't you can read here) will come as no surprise as it was featured on there. I just adore the sound of this book it definitely puts me in the mind of The Selection trilogy by Keira Cass, which I loved so hopefully I love this just as much. It has also had some pretty amazing reviews so basically roll on February so I can get my little mitts on this book!

RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard
To be released on the 10th February (US) 12th February (UK)
Published by Orion/Harper Teen

"The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.


To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.

Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of
those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.

But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?"


BUY THIS BOOK HERE*, HERE AND HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment